When our patients call our clinic for their treatment, the first question we are usually asked is “How much do dental implants cost?”
Questions about implant surgery costs, type of surgery or postoperative pain or procedure success rates are more frequent than questions about our doctor’s experience.
We want you to know that; we absolutely understand you. We know how difficult it can be to balance all needs, but dental implants may be more affordable than you think. Before we talk about prices, we would like to look at the cost of dental implants as an investment rather than an expense and also recommend that you consider the long-term pros.
Are dental implants the best for me?
First of all, we must answer the following 3 questions to find out whether dental implants are the best choice for a healthy mouth and a natural looking smile.
1. Do you want the most natural looking smile? When a correct dental implant is applied by an experienced dentist, it can adapt to the entire mouth and work like a natural tooth. In some cases, other preferred options instead of implants may prevent you from eating daily, talking or smiling.
2. Do you want a smooth smile? Dental implants will allow you to naturally bite all food, eat whatever you want, and brush your teeth normally. While eating on dentures or other options, you may feel discomfort and have trouble with cleaning and odor. A good dentist can offer you the most suitable and different options with safe dental implants.
3. What would a smile look like that won’t embarrass you? After dental implants are applied, they are fixed in the teeth built on them. This means your teeth won’t move, make noise or slip, which gives you the confidence to smile naturally. Your dentures may slip while eating, talking, or laughing, and this can be a problem for you.
If you said “Yes” to one or more of the questions, then dental implants will definitely be the right choice for you.
How much do dental implants cost?
No patient or implant treatments applied to them are alike. Here, the patient’s bone level, age, oral care, number of appointments, procedures step in and change costs according to the person.
Do not forget that dental implants will stay with you for a very long time, even for a lifetime. More importantly, you should want to use a certified implant and a specialist dentist to use your dental implants for a long time.
Other options other than implants may seem less costly to you, but you will continue to pay this cost over and over and the treatment will actually cost you more compared to dental implants.
When researching prices for dental implants, you can see extremely low prices in advertisements. This may sound too good to be true to you.
Then you should ask the right dentist the right questions? What is the brand of implant to be used? Does the dental implant have a certificate and what are the warranty terms? Are bone augmentation, tooth extraction, abutment, temporary tooth included? Where was the implant manufactured?
Your dentist will be happy to answer these questions. If he is not answering and you are in doubt then you should change your doctor. Because they will welcome you at surprising prices.
Getting the right answers is both safe for you and an indication that you will be offered the best treatment option.
After the initial consultation and evaluation, your dentist will provide you with a plan that includes all the materials to be used, your appointment numbers and all costs. If there is any change during the process, it should definitely inform you. You should be especially careful about quotes received after “online consultation“. The standard plan, prepared with a one-size-fits-all price procedure, may bring you a much higher cost than it appears.
You are asked if you want to get needed dental treatment in Turkey is a very important question. The first and most important question is do you have a “Health Tourism Authorization Certificate” by the Ministry of Health? Because it is necessary to have the mandate to care for patients from abroad in Turkey. Clinics and agencies that have passed the inspections of the Ministry and have the appropriate quality score can only get this certificate.
What is the cost of dental implants in Turkey?
Price research for our clients seeking dental treatment in Turkey, we advise you to be careful while.
1. Please be wary of low price offers and ask your questions. These prices cover only implant placement and ignore other requirements… (anesthesia, x-ray, tomography, abutment, sinus lift, membrane, tooth extraction etc…)
2. Make sure to make sure what is included in the price when comparing the offers.
3 in Turkey in terms of example; The cost of an implant + an abutment + a crown ranges from € 500 to € 1500.
Are the Costs of Dental Implants Covered by Insurance?
What is the cost of dental implants with insurance? The answer to this question depends on your dental plan. Some of your insurance plans are included for dental implants but do not cover other costs. For this reason, you should check your insurance companies before taking the necessary steps for implant treatment.