Why Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial roots, usually made of titanium, used to support restorations that resemble a tooth or group of teeth to replace missing teeth. Implants are the most advanced method to replace a missing tooth or a group of teeth.
5-7 days for surgery and dental treatments
In our dental clinic in Turkey we propose a titanium implant of the high quality for the price starting from 395€
Featuring the characteristic that are the closest to natural teeth, implants offer a much better chewing and speaking function compared to bridge and conventional prostheses and provide a more natural and aesthetic appearance. When applied with sufficient knowledge, experience, equipment and accurate diagnosis, extraordinarily successful results can be attained. Thanks to implant supported prostheses, you can chew just like your own teeth and achieve a much more aesthetic appearance.
Feeling self-conscious about your missing teeth or wobbly dentures? You’re not alone. Millions of adults are missing at least one tooth. For those who cannot afford this treatment in their own country, we offer dental implants abroad in our first class clinics along the coast of Turkey. Dental implants are made of titanium today, which means they are biocompatible, totally harmless to the human organism. Thanks to its characteristics, titanium is an ideal material for making dental implants and it quickly establishes the requirements of osteointegration, the desired relationship between the dental implant and the bony tissue.
Dental Implant; A cylindrical and/or tapered post, usually made of titanium, that serves as a substitute for the tooth root
Abutment; A connector, placed on, or built into, the top of the dental implant, to connect the implant to the replacement tooth or teeth
Crown; A replacement tooth, custom made to match your natural teeth
Who can receive implant?
If there is sufficient bone to place the implant, anyone can receive this treatment. There is no upper age limit that might prevent application in patients with a good overall health condition. The only reservation might be for younger patients that haven’t completed their bone development yet.
What are the benefits of implant?
Implant is a very reliable, durable and comfortable application. Your healthy teeth will not be damaged next to the gap which is the case in bridge application. It is has a much longer life compared to alternatives. It also eliminates psychological disorders resulting from the lack of teeth thanks to the confidence it provides.
In which cases can implants be used?
If there is suitable and sufficient bone for implant, then implant can be applied under any circumstance.
Does implant cause pain during application?
You will not feel any pain thanks to the anesthetic substances and techniques of today. Either local or full anesthesia can be applied upon demand. There might be a slight pain after the operation that you can easily eliminated with simple painkillers. We would also encourage you to speak to our patients about how they felt after the implant.
Is an implant right for me?
A secure, long-term smile solution, implants are ideal for people of all ages who have lost teeth due to injury, periodontal disease or other causes. A Dental implant can even replace a full set of missing teeth, certain types of bridges, and removable partial dentures. The best implant candidates are those with healthy gums, good general oral health, a strong commitment to oral hygiene, and enough bone near the missing teeth for the implants to attach securely to the jaw. Even if you aren’t an ideal candidate, there are various procedures including bone grafting and sinus augmentation that can help prepare your mouth to accept implants.
- Single Tooth Implant: If you are missing a single tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it. A dental implant replaces both the lost natural tooth and its root…
- Multiple Tooth Implants: If you’re missing one or more teeth, your dentist may suggest a couple of different solutions. Inexpensive bridges and dentures are options that will help you leave behind the discomfort or embarrassment of missing teeth.
- Full Mouth Implants: Full mouth dental implants are used to restore the entire upper or lower arch of teeth in one complete bridge and this is often called full mouth restoration or full arch replacement.
- Sinus Lift Surgery: A sinus lift is surgery that adds bone to your upper jaw in the area of your molars and premolars. It’s sometimes called a sinus augmentation. The bone is added between your jaw and the maxillary sinuses, which are on either side of your nose.
- Why Dental Implants: Your smile should last a lifetime. Replacing missing teeth is important to your overall health and also to the health of your other teeth. When natural teeth are missing, you not only lose functionality but also can experience a host of other issues.
- Dental Implant Frequently Asked Questions: Many people have questions about dental implants. Am I a good candidate? Is it painful? What are the costs? The following information on dental implants will help you answer some of these questions.
- How is dental implant operation performed? After applying the appropriate anesthetic method, the implant does not feel any pain or pain after the anesthesia of the area to be implanted has been established; you can get up from the chair with all of your dental implants applied on a single appointment.
- What is dental Implants success rate… Dental implants are artificial tooth roots made of 100% titanium and placed in the jawbone to restore function and aesthetics of the missing teeth.